We want our guests to have the best experience possible and get the most from the trip from Nazareth to Bethlehem and the manger. To this end and to keep things orderly and avoid chaos, we:
- Limit each group to 40 people
- Schedule guided trips every 15 minutes
If for any reason you cannot make your reservation, please let us know as soon as possible so that another may come in your place: what if a reserved and unused slot kept someone from coming who needed to know about Christ?
Using the forms below (forms are made available on October 1st), we require selecting two dates and times.
We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate your choices, up to a total of 40 people per tour. If your group has more than 40 people, or there are no remaining time slots large enough, we will split the group into more than one tour.
We will email you with reservation information. Please check you email and spam folders. Please mark your calendar; we want you to come and experience the first Christmas. If you do not receive an email, please call us at (334) 578-4846,
- We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time to allow for parking and registration.
- When you arrive, come into the tent and go to the registration table so we can verify you are here.
- You will receive a colored ticket associated with the tour group, one ticket for each person in the group; you will need these when the tour begins.
- There are chairs in a roped-off section in the tent for the group 'on deck'. When we call your group, please come into the tent and be ready for the guide.
- When it is time to gather the tour group we will announce for the group, by time. We will do our best to announce it loudly and more than once, but it is your responsibility to be ready at your reserved time.
- There is no smoking allowed on the grounds; that includes cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and e-cigarettes or any form of vaping. This is fire safety and as a courtesy to others.
- Walk-Ins: As much as possible we strongly request reservations. We also understand that 'life happens', and we make every reasonable effort to allow walk-ins. When a time slot has openings, we will fill those openings (up to a total of 40 people) with walk-ins. We cannot guarantee a time slot for walk-ins until each tour time comes up.
- Golf Carts: We understand that some of our guests are unable to walk the 3/4 mile path. In such cases we have golf carts available for certain tour groups, up to 6 people per tour.